To All Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre
Our team wants to take a moment to communicate the steps that we are taking to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our customers, suppliers and team members. We’d like to convey the following precautions that we are taking:
- Increasing the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned;
- Providing disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (i.e., doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, phones, desks, etc.) can be wiped down by employees before each use;
- Encouraging our staff to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Encouraging employees who are ill to stay home and consult their doctor regarding their symptoms;
- Disinfecting and cleaning our showrooms throughout the day;
- Providing hand sanitizers and tissues throughout the facility;
- Disinfecting/wiping down car door handles and using protective seat and steering wheel covers on all service vehicles.
We are thankful that we have had no reported cases of the COVID-19 virus among our employees as of this time, and will strive to do our best to ensure that it stays that way. We will continue to monitor the situation and will follow the advice of federal, state and local agencies to ensure our customers and employees are protected. Our goal is to get through this period and provide you with a safe and stress-free experience.