What is MAZDA i-ACTIVSENSE®?
If you’ve browsed the latest sedans and SUVs, you might be wondering, “What is Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE®?” Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE® is a suite of high-tech driver assistance features that acts as a virtual co-pilot on the Scranton roads. Not only do they actively watch the Lehighton road for potential threats, but they also increase driver awareness to make safe driving easier than ever. Get to know features like Mazda Lane Keep Assist, Mazda Radar Cruise Control, and more with Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre.
What are the MAZDA i-ACTIVSENSE® Safety Features?
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS): This innovative lighting system anticipates the curves of the road ahead, bending the light around corners to illuminate your surroundings with clarity.
- High-Beam Control (HBC): The HBC system utilizes an advanced camera system, sensing when incoming traffic is approaching and automatically switching between low and high beams as necessary.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC): Using built-in sonar, MRCC measures the distance between the front of your vehicle and the back of the vehicle in front of you. Your speed is adjusted automatically to maintain a safe following distance, and the Distance Recognition Support System (DRSS) can even announce the distance for you.
- Rear Vehicle Monitoring System (RVM): Just like the MRCC, the RVM system monitors the distance of surrounding traffic. This system spots vehicles approaching from behind, creating both audible and visual warnings if the vehicle is in your blind spot while trying to turn.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): This system uses built-in cameras to read lane markers as you navigate Stroudsburg.If your car begins to drift out of lane without a turn signal, the LDWS will send a warning signal to bring you back to safety.
- Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW): This system helps to prevent fender benders by monitoring the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of your car. If the preceding vehicle slows or stops unexpectedly, your car will receive instant visual and audible alerts.
- Smart City Brake Support: At low speeds, this intelligent braking system will automatically hit the brakes if a potential collision is detected – preventing accidents before they ever occur.
- Acceleration Control for AT: For the select Mazda vehicles with an automatic transmission, the Acceleration Control will deliver warnings if it detects an obstacle in front of the vehicle when the accelerator pedal is depressed.
Discover MAZDA Technology with Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre
Now that you’ve gotten a sneak peek at Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE®, want to explore the features in real life? Visit Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre to get behind the wheel, or contact us with your questions. Our team would be happy to introduce you to the latest in Mazda technology in models like the Mazda CX-5 and Mazda3, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
More from Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre
The Mazda CX-5 is a stylish crossover known for delivering superior performance on Scranton roads— but does it offer the impressive efficiency to match? The 2023 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage tops out at 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway*, so you can absolutely look forward to fewer trips to the gas station and…
If you’re looking for a stylish new sports car to give your Scranton commute a serious upgrade, consider the iconic Mazda MX-5 Miata! This sleek two-door convertible is back for the 2022 model year with strong performance specs, a lightning-fast ride, and plenty of advanced features inside and out. One of the highlights of the…
The Mazda CX-5 is a perennial favorite in Scranton and beyond for its impressive performance, interior amenities, and striking exterior design. And with such a stellar selection of 2022 Mazda CX-5 trim levels, it’s never been easier to find an SUV that is perfectly tailored to your driving demands. Bergey's Mazda of Wilkes-Barre has the details on the…